Featured post

Hi everybody!

My name is Alessandro and I am an Italian tenor and pianist. I live in Fordham, Cambridgeshire, and I teach Singing and Piano. . . . . ...

Saturday 7 July 2018

Back in Italy!

Hi everybody!

Since a couple of days, I'm back home in Italy and I am ready for the first of a large number of concerts I will do during the summer around Italy and in Croatia.
In the next days, I'll have the great pleasure to sing some beautiful music by Schubert, Mahler, Wolf and Strauss in my hometown with a wonderful pianist like Alberto Miodini. After quite a long time, I will sing again some Lieder, the German songs, which I love so much.


After this I will travel to Croatia to sing for the first time in my life Beethoven's 9th Symphony - I'm really excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment