Featured post

Hi everybody!

My name is Alessandro and I am an Italian tenor and pianist. I live in Fordham, Cambridgeshire, and I teach Singing and Piano. . . . . ...

Monday 11 March 2019

Concerts with Fairhaven Singers

Hello everybody,

I'm very happy to announce I will be singing in two concerts with the Fairhaven Singers, a wonderful Cambridge Choir conducted by Ralph Woodward.
I will join the choir and the soloists Eleanor Cramer, Bridget Hardy and Richard Latham to sing Beethoven's Mass in C, then the East Anglia Chamber Orchestra will perform Mozart's Symphony n. 35. Finally, the Fairhaven Singers will perform "Sappho Sings" by Jonathan Dove, a new piece written especially for them.

We will wait for you on Saturday 23rd March at the Apex Theatre in Bury St Edmunds and on Saturday 30th March at the Trinity College Chapel in Cambridge!
http://www.fairhavensingers.org.uk/2019/03/23/beethoven-mozart-and-dove-bury/


Before this engagement, I will go back to my hometown in Italy for a concert with Silvia Regazzo and Michele Bravin. Very nice programme and good friends... I'm expecting some fun!


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment