Featured post

Hi everybody!

My name is Alessandro and I am an Italian tenor and pianist. I live in Fordham, Cambridgeshire, and I teach Singing and Piano. . . . . ...

Sunday 5 May 2019

History of Italian Opera - Performance Lectures

Hello everybody!

Spring is here and I can't wait to do the first of the performance lectures I'm going to do in Ashley church about History of Italian Opera!
I will speak about birth and spreading of Italian Opera all around the world, from the 17th to the 20th century,  with lots of musical examples and, at the end of each meeting, a live performance with my good friend Cedric Ghevaert at the piano!
The first meeting is scheduled for Thursday 16th May at 7 pm. We look forward to meeting you there!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for the great work you have been doing! I wish I could watch at least one seminar but it's difficult for me because I live in Greece. I recently watched Don Carlo from the Greek National Opera and I fell in love with italian opera. If you ever visit Athens you can check the performance schedule https://www.nationalopera.gr/en/ and book for a play because they are doing an amazing work.

    ReplyDelete