Featured post

Hi everybody!

My name is Alessandro and I am an Italian tenor and pianist. I live in Fordham, Cambridgeshire, and I teach Singing and Piano. . . . . ...

Friday 20 January 2023

Italian Journey - A Night of Opera in Cambridge

 My next concert in the UK will take place in Cambridge and I will be joined one more time by Ralph Woodward, a great pianist and a very good friend. Together, we will take the audience on an Italian Journey, an operatic trip to Rome, Venice, Mantua, and Naples in the company of Puccini, Verdi and Donizetti and their host of tenor heroes. And then we will perform enchanting salon pieces by Respighi, Tosti, and others, to admit us to a more intimate world with songs of love and devotion.

The concert will take place on Saturday 4th May at 6 pm at Michaelhouse Centre in Cambridge - save the date and visit this link to get your ticket!

Here you can get a little preview of the programme of the concert.

See you then!




No comments:

Post a Comment