Featured post

Hi everybody!

My name is Alessandro and I am an Italian tenor and pianist. I live in Fordham, Cambridgeshire, and I teach Singing and Piano. . . . . ...

Friday 19 May 2023

Britten's Serenade

Hi everyone,

the recording of my last concert in Italy is online!

As I said in my last post, at the end of April I went back to Italy to perform Benjamin Britten's Serenade for Tenor, Horn and Strings with Guglielmo Pellarin, Orchestra San Marco and conductor Eddi De Nadai. I'm so happy I had the chance to sing such wonderful music, one of the most beautiful pieces Britten wrote for the voice of Peter Pears! I'm pleased I can share the recording of our performance with you:

If you want, please have a look at my YouTube channel: you'll find more of my performances and a few recordings of my singing teacher bass Alfredo Mariotti and other singers I love.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment