Featured post

Hi everybody!

My name is Alessandro and I am an Italian tenor and pianist. I live in Fordham, Cambridgeshire, and I teach Singing and Piano. . . . . ...

Monday 17 June 2024

Summer Summer Summer!

Another summer is nearly here and we are getting ready to finally enjoy some nice weather - hopefully! - and for many musical events.

To begin with, in just a few weeks, at the beginning of July, my and my friend and colleague Alice's students' concert is planned: a garden party to have fun and share with old and new friends the musical progress made in the past few months!

After that, a few more lessons and then it will be time to go to Italy, where family, friends and many concerts are in line - including an hommage to Puccini on the 100th anniversary of his death, a concert performance of Elisir d'amore and my first performance of a wonderful and moving piece by Britten, his Canticle III, Still Falls the Rain.

But first - a quick trip to Italy in 10 days, to sing the chamber orchestra version of Mahler's Das Lied von der Erde, with the Windkraft Ensemble under Kasper de Roo. Cannot wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment