Featured post

Hi everybody!

My name is Alessandro and I am an Italian tenor and pianist. I live in Fordham, Cambridgeshire, and I teach Singing and Piano. . . . . ...

Friday 1 February 2019

Concert in Wales!

I am very happy to be invited again by my friend Stephanie Lewis to sing with her in Pennal, the nice little village in the Snowdonia National Park, Wales, where she lives!

On Sunday 10th February we will sing a lot of beautiful pieces from Operas written for the San Carlo Opera House in Naples, or which plot is set in Naples: Orfeo ed Euridice, Un Ballo in Maschera, Così Fan Tutte, Maristella... and in the second part there will be some of the most well-known and beautiful Neapolitan songs!

I look forward to visiting again beautiful Wales and see my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment