Featured post

Hi everybody!

My name is Alessandro and I am an Italian tenor and pianist. I live in Fordham, Cambridgeshire, and I teach Singing and Piano. . . . . ...

Thursday 17 January 2019

Voluntary Network Charity Concert

Hi everybody!

I am very happy to announce a new concert: I've been asked by the wonderful people at Voluntary Network in Newmarket to join a Charity Event in February!
I will sing some opera arias with the great pianist Ralph Woodward, conductor of the "Fairhaven Singers". There will be also the "Acoustic Duo" from Bury St Edmunds, the Burwell Community Choir and the "South Lee School Choir". Ben Cox will read his poems and then refreshments and a Raffle!

We look forward to seeing you at Our Lady Immaculate & St Etheldreda Catholic Church in Newmarket on Wednesday the 13th of February at 7.30 pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment