Featured post

Hi everybody!

My name is Alessandro and I am an Italian tenor and pianist. I live in Fordham, Cambridgeshire, and I teach Singing and Piano. . . . . ...

Saturday 21 September 2019

Next events

Good morning!

I'm very happy to invite you to a couple of events which will take place during the next weekend:

Saturday 28th September at 7.30 pm there will be an Italian Evening at St Mary's church in Cheveley to raise funds for the upkeep of the building.
I will be there helping to set the "Italian mood" singing some songs with my good friend Cedric Ghevaert:



The following day, Sunday 29th, there will be the first Newmarket Music Box meeting after the summer stop!


Beethoven and the Prog Rock group U.K.: what do they have in common?
They say that everyone in the world can be linked by no more than 6 connections: join us while I will take you through the six degrees of separation between Beethoven's 9th Symphony and U.K.'s In the Dead of Night!
Who knows the way which will lead us at the end of the path... Come at 101 Duchess drive, CB88AL at 2.30 pm next Sunday and you will find it out (and, of course, enjoy some cake...)!
Here's the link to the Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/496573107568547/

and to the Newmarket Music Box site:
https://newmarketmusicbox.wixsite.com/mysite

Music and food... How can't you join us?
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment