Featured post

Hi everybody!

My name is Alessandro and I am an Italian tenor and pianist. I live in Fordham, Cambridgeshire, and I teach Singing and Piano. . . . . ...

Saturday 5 October 2019

Fundraising Concert for the East Anglian Air Ambulance

Hi everybody!

A new fundraising event is organised by my friend Cedric Ghevaert - like every year, on the last Sunday of October Cedric invites lots of musician, professionals and amateurs, to perform and raise funds for a different charity. This time the money raised with tickets and donations will go to the East Anglian Air Ambulance.

I will perform some songs with Cedric and the beautiful Ave Maria for voice and organ written by Battista Pradal with the great organist Anne Page; there will be the Stagecoach Newmarket choir, members of the Newmarket Chamber Orchestra and many others!

Join us on Sunday 27th October at 4 pm at All Saints Church: tickets are on sale for £10 from Sweet's Newsagent in Newmarket or online. Tickets will also be available on the door for £15.

See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment