Featured post

Hi everybody!

My name is Alessandro and I am an Italian tenor and pianist. I live in Fordham, Cambridgeshire, and I teach Singing and Piano. . . . . ...

Friday 24 January 2020

Happy New Year!

Hi everybody,

it's been quite a while since my last post so first of all, let me wish you all the best in the New Year!


I spent the Christmas holiday back home in Italy, singing in some concerts with great colleagues and enjoying the time spent with my family and friends, and now I am back in Newmarket, ready for new musical adventures - not forgetting my wonderful students!

At the moment some interesting new projects are taking shape, but for now, let's start this 2020 with a piece of good news I am really excited about: on Saturday 4th April at 6 pm, I will perform Franz Schubert's Die Winterreise with the pianist Ralph Woodward at the Jesus College Chapel in Cambridge! I performed this incredibly beautiful song cycle many times in Italy, with my friend Michele Bravin and this will be the first time I can sing it here in the UK. This will be also my first song recital with Ralph (and I really hope the first of a long series), who is an amazing musician: I am honoured to have him at my side on this occasion!




I look forward to this concert and I hope to see you there!


3 comments:

  1. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. Alessandro Bazzoni

    ReplyDelete
  2. UTnice.com will help players become stronger in Madden NFL 22, because any player can buy Madden 22 Coins from them and quickly strengthen themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When choosing a store to buy Madden 22 coins, pay attention to the following points: The first is the security of the site, which is the most important and basic, especially novice players should pay special attention. The second is the price of the side, especially for players with relatively high coin count requirements. Cheap coins can save you a lot of money. No matter how many coins you buy, you won't be sad. Finally, delivery time is what many players care about. Quick delivery. It can give us more confidence in the game. That's why I prefer to trade with MMOEXP. I wish you a reliable website soon!

    ReplyDelete