Featured post

Hi everybody!

My name is Alessandro and I am an Italian tenor and pianist. I live in Fordham, Cambridgeshire, and I teach Singing and Piano. . . . . ...

Thursday 18 November 2021

Salon Concert

 Hi everybody!

I am very happy to announce the first of a (hopefully) long series of the Newmarket Music Box Salon Concerts! We will meet in Joanne's living room in Bottisham on Sunday 5th of December, aiming at recreating the magic of the "true" chamber music, as it happened for many centuries when musicians gathered in private salons.



With "The Romantic Tenor" pianist Ralph Woodward and I will have a look into the evolution of the tenor voice and roles throughout the Romantic Era, featuring music by Donizetti, Verdi, Puccini and a glimpse into what was happening in France and Germany. 

To get one of the last tickets available, visit Newmarket Music Box's website!

I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment